Services, Samira Esthetics
Welcome to Samira Esthetics
Luxury Skin Care Experiences
We at Samira Esthetics ourselves on offering the broadest range of treatments and providing the highest professional standard of care and excellence in the cosmetic sector – from skin rejuvenation, anti-aging, natural face lift, acne scar reduction as well as stretch mark reduction.
Natural Skin Rejuvenation will make your skin glow from within – all without surgeries, or medications as it is non-invasive, not painful, and does not require downtime. At Samira Estethics, we combine a variety of advanced green beauty methods to achieve safe and effective Natural Skin Rejuvenation.
Natural Face Lift
Natural Face Lift Facial Re-modeling.
Safely and sustainably tap into your skin’s rejuvenation potential !
LPG Endermolift is a 1003 natural, anti-aging face lift technique for men and women of all ages. Backed by many scientific researches it is the most popular FDA approved method for natural face lift. This technique replenishes the skin and attenuates the signs of aging. leaving your face looking radiant. naturally lifted and rejuvenated. It is the only technique in the world capable of stimulating the natural synthesis of hyaluronic acid (+803) .
With LPG Endermolift we exercise the skin and connective tissue beneath that. This mechano-stimulation reactivate our skin cells, fibroblasts to produce more natural collagen and elastin fibers. All of movements are in anti-gravity direction to align existing collagen fibers in a lifted anti-gravity manner.
Performed by a skincare professional or doctor, microNeedling is a minimally invasive procedure that uses a handheld device with very fine needles to create a controlled injury to the skin. This triggers the skin’s natural repair processes, stimulating collagen and elastin production. This procedure is most commonly used to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, stretch marks, and skin texture.
Microdermabrasion is a soothing, non-invasive treatment that removes dry, dead skin cells from the surface of the skin using gentle exfoliation and suction. It is one of the safest skin rejuvenation treatments available today, and is suitable for all ages and skin types.
Compared to a chemical peel, microdermabrasion offers the benefit of more precision and enhanced results, with no down time. Treatments are arranged as sessions generally as part of a four to eight visit strategy.
At age 25,the tissue begins to sag as skin cells’ movement slows and fibroblasts become sluggish. Therefore, our facial treatments make the skin and connective tissue beneath that. This facial treatments and mechano-stimulation reactivate the fibroblasts to produce more natural collagen and elastin fibers. For this reason, all of movements are in anti-gravity direction to align existing collagen fibers in a lifted anti-gravity manner.
Safely and sustainably tap into your skin’s rejuvenation potential:
– An effective anti-aging solution, non-aggressive and 100% natural.
– The right balance between alternative medicine techniques that are too ineffective and techniques that are too aggressive and risky.
– Optimize the results of a cosmetic procedure (dermal fillers, facelift, peelings, mesotherapy, etc.) and prevent side effects.
– A radiant face at any age.
– Keep your face in shape, like you do with your body (“skin fitness”).
Facials treatments include:
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal
If you’re not happy with shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair, laser hair removal may be an option worth considering. Laser hair removal is one of the most commonly done cosmetic procedures. It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles. Pigment in the follicles absorb the light. That destroys the hair.
Benefits of laser hair removal:
Lasers are useful for removing unwanted hair from the face, leg, chin, back, arm, underarm, bikini line, and other areas.
Benefits of laser hair removal include:
– Precision: Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
– Speed: Each pulse of the laser takes a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the back or legs, may take up to an hour.
– Predictability: Most patients have permanent hair loss after an average of three to seven sessions.